If you need a bus for a larger group, you can rent a tourist bus on telephone +45 30645000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
From August 22nd, it is a requirement to wear a face mask in public transport throughout the country at all hours of the day. This means that you must wear a face mask when you use the school bus and telebus on Samsø. Also keep in mind the health authorities’ general recommendations on good hand hygiene and distance.
You need to know that:
- You must wear a face mask during the entire travel
- It is your own responsibility to have and use the fase mask
- If you do not wear a face mask, you risk being rejected
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to buy face masks on the school bus or telebus
The requirement for a face masks does not apply to:
- Children under the age of 12
- Passengers with breathing difficulties, people with physical or mental disabilities, which means that they cannot remove the face mask themselves.
- Passengers with reduced levels of consciousness.